Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Back to work!!

Back on night check. I secretly missed it a little bit, not the hours though lol- especially compared to C school!!! But i checked back in to my command, and my buddy up in admin told me that i am eligable for the next advancement (to E5) exam in march. thats like less than 2 months away!!! ahhh. Such good news but i got to start studying meow. So my outlook for the next couple weeks/ months is im def cutting back on making to trips to fresno to fly, which will be good for my finances, and i think i stopped at a pretty good spot to pick up once we come back from the boat. I'll just be studying really hard for this upcoming exam, cuz this is the big one, this has to do with my life, so i really wanna focus on this rather than other stuff, plus i dont have much time to do so. time to cram!! bout to go wash my jeep off, eat some chow, then get back to the books!

1 comment:

  1. so how is life now since then? i would think your probably already out of the military by now unless its your life style now. this really helped me get through how navy life could be only seeing i graduated like a month and a half ago from bootcamp. hope your doing well shipmate,HOOYAH

    ReplyDelete