Wednesday, May 22, 2013

14 Days of Leave- South Carolina

I get dropped off at the airport, and have never been more excited. I breezed through security, and parked my buttox on a chair near my gate and just listened to music in peace with a smile on. Now for some strange reason, I had to take a flight to North Carolina, then a flight back down to South Carolina. Meow when they start the boarding process they always announce like families with kids under 2 years old, and all uniformed military personnel. Boy did that feel good. All the people in first class had to part like the red sea for me to get through. You know what its like when all the people in first class gather around the entrance to try to be the first ones on. Its annoying, and they have no disregard for anyone.
So it felt extremely good to push on past them, one of the ladies who worked there even yelled at them to get out of my way, it was awesome. So i got up to the ticket counter, and she saw that i was sitting in a middle seat, and she immediatly said she wasnt having that, so she switched it to an aisle seat. Percs of flying in uniform :). Always a great conversation starter too ;).
I landed in South Carolina around 10pm I believe it was, and my mother and father were there to pick me up! It was so nice!! We had like a 45 minute ride home, which was nice. We get to my brothers house, which is in a very nice neighborhood. We walk in and are immediatly greeted by a horse and a small rat.
These two are a ball of fun to play with!!! Seems like they are always having a good time. We said hello to big bro, and Christie, and hung around and just talked for a little. Wasnt long before i was ready to hit the hay cuz i had a long day of traveling.
Woke up the next morning ready to go, had some dunkin donuts, mmmm. And then it was time to start on some yard work!! I planted some plants in the backyard and raked a little. I thought i did a great job.
After a bit more yard work, we went to buffalo wild wings. boy are those wings good. went during happy hour and ended up getting some great deals, it was awesome. We went home, and it was time for bed once again. Woke up the next morning, and got some more dunks lol. I love my dunks. We then went to a grand opening of a hunting store. Got some free BBQ, which was wicked good. We even got to shoot a bow and arrow. I ended up hitting the target, but got a bloody lip, my dad lost his arrow, and my brothers friend got the wall. It was harder than it seemed.
By the time we got done with that, it was time for mother and i to go to the airport, and head into boston!!!! yayyy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment